Private Sewing Lessons
There are many good reasons to take up sewing. You’re a bright mind looking for a creative outlet. You’re a mom to a bundle of kids and want to make their clothing on your own to save money. You’re looking to add a skill set to your resume for a job or career in fashion or manufacturing. You have some fashion ideas you’d like to create yourself to sell for some extra income.
Whatever the reason, we’re here to mentor you on your quest to improve your sewing skills! Take private sewing and fashion lessons with Tanyta Roe, founder and owner of Aquilla Design Company, magna cum laude graduate from the Richard Robinson Academy of Fashion Design, and talented seamstress with over a decade of experience. Your first lesson begins with assessing your needs and desires as well as your prior experience. From there, depending on your goals, you’ll learn how to…
• Create patterns (so you can make patterns for your own designs)
• Take measurements (and which measurements to take)
• Identify and use different sewing tools
• Use various sewing techniques (both by hand and by machine)
• And much more! Best of all, you keep all your creations!
Each 55-minute lesson is $40 (plus materials). Sign up for a month’s worth, and we’ll take $20 off!
Ready to get started? Contact us!